BITDEFENDER GRAVITYZONE ADVANCED BUSINESS SECURITY
Comprehensive security for all types of infrastructures
Adaptive security and most advanced machine learning techniques
Bitdefender GravityZone Advanced Business Security offers comprehensive protection for physical and virtual desktops and servers, plus mobile devices and security and antispam for Exchange mailboxes – all managed from a single console.
Best Protection, Best Performance
GravityZone is constantly ranked #1 in independent security tests, providing trusted security for companies of all sizes.
Comprehensive Security and Efficient Management
All security activities are managed from a single console and single agent. Protection is installed remotely on all computers through a simple, comprehensive procedure.
Full Control and Enhanced Business Productivity
Grant or deny access to websites and applications through highly granular security controls to ensure maximum protection and minimum effort.
Features and benefits
#1 Ranked Business Security Technologies ▼
#1 Ranked BusineGravityZone Advanced Business Security received numerous awards from industry and independent testers. The most recent are AV-Test Best Protection and Best Performance 2017 Annual Awards.s Security Technologies
One Console For Everything ▼
Benefit from easy centralized management, easy deployment and enforcement of security policies to any type and number of endpoints in any location.
Multiple Layers Of Security For Endpoints ▼
Antivirus and antimalware with behavioral monitoring, zero-day threat protection, application control, firewall, device control and content control with anti-phishing and anti-spam for Exchange mail servers.
Universal Coverage In One Product ▼
All endpoints are protected, – physical, virtual and cloud – no matter the form factor, workstation, server, embedded, mobile, or the OS, Windows, Linux, Mac. You are covered!
Bitdefender layered next generation endpoint protection platform
Uses adaptive-layered architecture that includes endpoint controls, prevention, detection, remediation and visibility.
Specs & FAQ’s
SPECIFICATIONS / SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
GravityZone Advanced Business Security is available both with a cloud and with an on-premise deployment. It protects workstations, servers, email, and mobile devices (physical or virtual machines). Servers should account for less than 35% of all units.
The number of protected mailboxes can be up to 150% of the number of endpoints included in the license.
• Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803), Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (version 1709), Windows 10 Creators Update (version 1703), Windows 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607), Windows 10 November Update (version 1511), Windows 10 (RTM, version 1507), Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
macOS Mojave (10.14), macOS High Sierra (10.13.x), macOS Sierra (10.12.x), OS X El Capitan (10.11.x), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)
Windows Tablet and Embedded
Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry, Windows Embedded 8 Standard, Windows Embedded Standard 7, Windows Embedded Compact 7, Windows Embedded POSReady 7, Windows Embedded Enterprise 7
Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2016 Core, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2011, Windows Server 2008 R2
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS or higher, Red Hat Enterprise Linux / CentOS 6.0 or higher, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4 or higher, OpenSUSE Leap 42.x, Fedora 25 or higher, Debian 8.0 or higher, Oracle Linux 6.3 or higher, Amazon Linux AMI 2016.09 or higher
Note: Specific kernel versions are supported. For details, please refer to the product documentation.
Mobile platforms (on-premise console only)
- Android smartphones and tablets
- Apple iPhones and iPad tablets
• Hardware requirements:
- Minimum: 2.4 GHz single-core CPU Recommended: 1.86 GHz or faster Intel Xeon multi-core CPU
- Memory: Minimum free RAM: 512 MB Recommended free RAM: 1 GB
- HDD space: 1.5 GB of free hard-disk space
• Supported Mail Servers
- Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010
- Physical and virtual servers
- Roles: Edge, Hub and Mailbox
- Protocols: SMTP, MAPI, Exchange ActiveSync
• Installation steps:
CLOUD CONSOLE INSTALLATION
1. Log in to gravityzone.bitdefender.com with the credentials you received by email.
2. Start installing Bitdefender protection on your computers using the download link, or mass deployment options. 3.Monitor or change protection settings efficiently using the remote web console. Download the Installation Guide for detailed installation instructions.
ON-PREMISE CONSOLE INSTALLATION
1. Download the virtual appliance that corresponds to your environment. The download link will be provided by your reseller or delivered to you by mail after signing up for the free 30 -day trial.
2. Load the virtual appliance into the hypervisor and proceed through the configuration steps.
3. Access the console address in your browser and start to deploy endpoints.
4. Monitor or change protection settings efficiently using the remote web console. Download the Installation Guide for detailed installation instructions.
• What do I need to start a trial of this solution?
You can start a 30-day free trial of this solution right here, on this page. You only need to fill in some contact information.
• Are there additional features that I can add to GravityZone Advanced Business Security?
To any Bitdefender endpoint solution, you can add more protection layers to increase the protection areas. You can add Patch Management to keep your Windows OS and Applications up to date or Full Disk Encryption, to protect data residing on your endpoints or HVI, to uncover memory violations that endpoint security tools and to stop the advanced attacks at the kernel level.