eWallet, Get the best online shopping experience.
What is eWallet?
It’s an electronic wallet where you can deposit your money and buy any product from our store later. Each customer has its own wallet, you access it from My Account-> eWallet. All customers’ data is secured and all your eWallet transactions are recorded in our logs and you can back to check it from My Account -> eWallet -> History . Also, if there any refund transaction you have the option to keep the money in your wallet to use later or withdraw it in cash.
Terms and Conditions for eWallet:
- eWallet offering you a flexible way to purchase from our website, also you will not charge any fees when paying with our eWallet.
- This feature available only for registered customers.
- You can make deposit to your wallet from available payment channels.
- The minimum amount of deposit transaction is EGP200 and the maximum amount per transaction is EGP40,000.
- You can make more than one deposit transaction with maximum amount of EGP40,000/Transaction.
- Your wallet balance must not exceed an amount of EGP50,000 unless you will pay for a product from our store and its price more than or equal to amount deposited.
- The minimum amount to withdraw is EGP200/Transaction and the maximum amount is EGP10,000/Transaction.
- Submit a request, From; My Account-> Support Tickets, We are offering three payment options to receive your money through Bank Deposit, Egypt Post or Vodafone Cash.
- You will receive your money within 14 Days – 30 Days (Maximum) from our acceptance of your request. You will receive a notification e-mail & SMS when proceeding the transfer and after transfer completed.
- Any misuse of our eWallet terms and conditions, or website terms and conditions, We have the right to block and ban the access to your account without any notification and you may have the right to withdraw your money from eWallet.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and your eWallet and agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account.
- If you have any concerns regarding your Account or become aware of any misuse then you must inform us immediately (Contact Us).
- By using this service you accept all the terms stated above and you do not have the right to return to our website with any right or legal claim.
Data Needed for Withdrawal Request:
Add the below data in the support ticket:-
- Name of your Bank and Branch.
- Full Account Name.
- Full Account Number.
- Name of the Nearest Post Office where You will Withdraw the amount.
- Beneficiary Full Name.
- Beneficiary Full National ID Number (14 Digits).
- Beneficiary Full Address.
- Beneficiary Full Name.
- Telephone Number which supports Vodafone Cash service.
* Fees may be applied and will be charged from the amount withdrawn, if found.